Rotary District 5010
West Coast Tour for Youth Exchange Students
June 10-23, 2017
Begins in San Francisco: Arrive Saturday, June 10, by 6:00 p.m. from your host city.
Ends in Las Vegas: Fly home on Friday, June 23, after 9:00 a.m. back to your host city or home country.
Download a sample day-by-day itinerary of the trip.
The Tour Route
- You arrive on your own in San Francisco, California on Saturday, June 10, for the start of our trip.
- We'll have fun filled days of Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, China Town, The Hard Rock Cafe, Golden Gate Bridge, or The California Academy of Sciences.
- We continue down the coast to Morro Bay for a day of Kayaking and Santa Barbara, California.
- We'll travel to Los Angeles and visit Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, and Santa Monica Beach and Route 66 for swimming, surfing, volleyball, etc.
- We'll visit Las Vegas, Nevada for the roller coaster at the New York, NY Hotel.
- We'll visit The Grand Canyon National Park, Hoover Dam, then travel to The Colorado River for a fun river rafting trip.
- Finally, we'll arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada for a visit to a show and a going away get-together or visit to The Adventuredome Theme Park!
Plan to Arrive in San Francisco by 6 pm on Saturday, June 10. You will be able to depart Las Vegas Nevada, on Friday,
June 23, after 9:00 am.
(Earlier departures are ok, but you'll have to take a taxi to the airport with other friends.)
Call us for details regarding air connections from your host city.
Reserve your space now to avoid being disappointed
that you missed the fun!
Seats are assigned as completed reservation forms (Rules and "Permission to Release Medical Records" from your Long Form Application) with deposit of $999 are received. Detailed itineraries will be mailed about 30 days beofre the trip. Receipt of your payment will be acknowledged and a detailed itinerary and other information will be emailed to you.
Full payment is due prior to March 15.
Cost for 2017 is $2,199.
Deposit of $999 is due with the RESERVATION FORM to reserve your space on the tour. Final payment of $1,200 and your RULES and a copy of your MEDICAL FORM is due by March 15 to confirm your reservation.
Make check or money order for deposit to West Coast Tour and mail to:Rotary West Coast Tour
c/o Viking Travel, Inc.
Petersburg, AK 99833
We will be traveling in a modern "full-view" air-conditioned motor coach.
We'll stay in first class hotels, motels and resorts, four students to a room.
ALL of the meals are INCLUDED: We'll eat out at great restaurants, some internationally famous!
The total cost of the tour is US$2,199. This includes the meals, lodging, excursions and admissions to Disneyland, Universal Studios, River Rafting, etc. Also included is our farewell show in Las Vegas!
Items of a personal nature like gifts, transportation to San Francisco and return from Las Vegas back home. Call us for special airfare discounts from your host city.